Concrete Shed Slab
Install a Concrete Shed Slab to Increase Durability
Modern-day sheds are more than a place for storing tools and other items. People install sheds to use them as a home office, workshop, spare room, man-cave and more. As such, it’s in your best interest to install a concrete shed slab to ensure the shed has a proper foundation. Genesis Concreting has the necessary skills and equipment to construct the foundation for building your shed.
The Egyptians used concrete for their pyramids while the Roman Empire used it to construct buildings such as the Pantheon and the Colosseum which stand proud still in the present day. Studies demonstrate that the concrete they used in the past is approximately ten times weaker than what we use currently. Imagine the benefits of using it as the foundation for the construction of your shed.
- Concrete is a strong, durable material that withstands heavy pressure and doesn’t buckle. Once you’ve had it installed correctly, you can depend on it for years without concern about the concrete giving way. If you’re looking at building a warehouse shed or storing heavy farming equipment, you can rest assured that the concrete can handle it.
- It’s relatively easy to maintain and doesn’t require constant monitoring. When used for a floor, mopping up the floor or using a high-pressure cleaner to remove any tough stains and dirt will keep the concrete in excellent condition. The frequency of cleaning is dependent on the amount of traffic the concrete withstands.
- A concrete foundation is incredibly versatile. You have the option to divide the shed into various spaces where the floor is specific to your needs. Laying down carpet on the concrete is easy, and you can consider acid staining or adding a dye colour to the floor to create an attractive design.
People all around New South Wales have trusted us with their concreting, especially with their concrete slabs for building a shed. Furthermore, our accreditation by the New South Wales Civil Contractors Association and Master Concreters Australia solidify our status as a professional contractor.
- The quality of our work is an integral aspect of our business. Since we have vast experience in the field, we maintain our high-quality with every project. As a result, we eliminate expensive corrections which save you and us valuable time.
- Safety is critical in our area of work which is why all our employees must follow our Health and Safety Manual before conducting any work on site. We’ll never rush to complete a project and risk falling short on our client’s demands.
- Every project involves various stakeholders who are decision-makers. As such, we maintain communication between ourselves and our clients to ensure we always meet their needs. In the construction sector, there are always revisions based on various factors; therefore, communication is the key to the satisfaction of every party involved.
We have over two decades of experience in this industry, and when you call us, you can rest assured you’re receiving assistance from a reputable, professional concrete contractor. Our reputation precedes us, and we plan to maintain it in the future.
Contact us if you require a concrete foundation for your shed.